- Are you a real estate agent and are there fees or commissions involved
- No, we are not licensed agents or brokers. We are real estate investors and we buy and sell properties on our own behalf. In any transaction, we represent ourselves and you represent yourself. That means that you do not pay us any commissions. If you buy one of our homes, the only fees involved are the normal costs and fees associated with purchasing a home.
- Why should I use you instead of my realtor?
- When you are ready to sell, would you rather have cash or a “promise”? Pardon our skepticism, but real estate agents are in the business of getting listings. In our experience, we’ve noticed that most agents will promise you a higher price just to get your listing. This “listing” doesn’t sell your home! When you call us, we’re the actual buyer! We are not a realtor, so you pay us no commission of fees. In fact, we will pay ALL settlement costs, and buy your property as-is. No fix-ups, clean-ups, no fuss. You can even leave whatever personal property you want in the house and we’ll take care of disposing it. There is one exception: If your house doesn’t need any repairs and is in “ready to move in condition” (let’s tell the truth, most houses aren’t!) then you will get more money by selling your home to a home buyer than you will from us. After all, we’re not going to live in the house. Our business is to buy homes where the seller would rather not go through the hassle, and sometimes very long process, of listing the home, having people ring the bell at all hours and tramp through the house with no certainty that these buyers have been qualified and no certainty that they will ever settle.
- What types of homes do you buy?
- We buy all types of homes. Any size. Any condition. Any situation. You don't need to make any repairs, or even clean before we buy your home. If you're in financial distress or just ready to move on to the next phase and are having a hard time selling, we are confident that we can help to find a solution that works for both of us. Often times we can make you a fair cash offer almost immediately and close very quickly. Just give us a call!
- If I'm behind on my mortgage payments, can you still buy my home?
- Yes! We buy homes in any type of financial situation. We work directly with the banks, are very familiar with the foreclosure process, and often buy homes that are behind on payments.
- Why should I sell my home to you instead of another buyer?
- We pride ourselves in using great ethics in all business matters. We don't take advantage of our clients as some do. We're honest and disclose everything up front. We make the process easy, efficient, and seemless to you. We also buy the home as is with whatever you cannot take out.
- What types of properties do you sell?
- We sell all types of homes that we personally own. We have everything from complete rehabs to beautiful move-in ready homes to rental properties. If you don't see what you're looking for in the homes we currently own, let us know. We are constantly buying new homes, so we're confident that we can find exactly what you're looking for at just the right price. Just give us a call!
- If I have tenants, can they stay?
- Of course they can stay, provided they are current with their rent and they are good housekeepers. But don’t forget we are paying you based on existing value. If the house is worth more vacant than with tenants, which would you prefer, more cash, or less cash because the house is only worth to us what the income produces since you are requiring that the tenants stay? If the property is in Baltimore City, there must also be a Lead Safe or Lead Free Certificate dated consistent with the Lease date, or the tenants may not be able to stay. This would not be legal in Baltimore City to transfer a property without the required Lead Safe or Lead Free Certificate.
- In what areas do you purchase?
- We purchase properties nationwide but have a higher concentration in Atlanta, GA, Baltimore, MD, Charleston, SC and soon to be Chicago, IL.
We Are A Real Estate Investing Company
Our company buys, sells, and rents homes. We will not be acting as your real estate agent or broker if we buy your house, sell you a house, or rent you a home. We are excited to potentially work with you directly OR if you are represented by an agent or broker. We are focused on improving neighborhoods and redeveloping areas that we work in. If you have additional questions on agencies please contact your local real estate commission.
Please do your own due diligence. House is being sold as-is, and buyer is to pay all closing costs. Price based on a cash or hard money offer. All properties offered are either owned by us, under contract and selling equitable interest, or offered in conjunction with a business associate. All offers on properties require a $2500 non-refundable earnest deposit and 10 day close of escrow. No waiting for a response.We respond immediately to an offer.Equal Opportunity Housing.