- Are you a real estate agent and are there fees or commissions involved?
- No! We are real estate investors who love helping people by buying and selling homes. There are never any fees or commissions involved when you work with us. We will also handle all the paperwork associated with buying or selling your house. Our goal is to make the buying and sales process a smooth, easy transaction for you. You will never have to pay us anything up front or during the sales process.
- What types of homes do you buy?
- We buy all types of homes. Any size. Any condition. Any situation. You don't need to make any repairs, or even clean, before we buy your home. If you're in financial distress or just ready to move on to the next phase and having a hard time selling, we are confident that we can help you. Oftentimes we can make you a fair cash offer and close within 30 days. Just give us a call!
- What types of homes do you sell?
- We sell all types of homes. We have everything from complete rehabs to beautiful move-in ready homes to rental properties. If you don't see what you're looking for in our current inventory, let us know. We have a large network of sellers, so we're confident that we can find exactly what you're looking for at just the right price. Just give us a call!
- Why are your homes priced so low?
- As real estate investors we buy homes through many different scenarios. Many times we are able to negotiate directly with the banks and buy properties at well below market value. In turn, we pass those large savings on to you.
We Are A Real Estate Investing Company
Our company buys, sells, and rents homes. We will not be acting as your real estate agent or broker if we buy your house, sell you a house, or rent you a home. We are excited to potentially work with you directly OR if you are represented by an agent or broker. We are focused on improving neighborhoods and redeveloping areas that we work in. If you have additional questions on agencies please contact your local real estate commission.
Please do your own due diligence. House is being sold as-is, and buyer is to pay all closing costs. Price based on a cash or hard money offer. All properties offered are either owned by us, under contract and selling equitable interest, or offered in conjunction with a business associate. All offers on properties require a $2500 non-refundable earnest deposit and 10 day close of escrow. No waiting for a response.We respond immediately to an offer.Equal Opportunity Housing.